Library Vintages of Buoncristiani Cabernet Sauvignon
Now that you are a part of the family, we're opening up our cellar to you. We've held back a small amount of every vintage of our highly rated Cabernet Sauvignons dating all the way back to 2000. These wines have been perfectly cellared at 55º degrees since being bottled. Very limited quantities are available - even for family members.
- 1999 Cabernet Sauvignon - 92 Points - Wine Spectator - Among the Top Ten in Wine Spectator's retrospective tasting of 1999 vintage Cabernets two years ago.
- 2000 Cabernet Sauvignon - 91 Points - Wine Spectator - Ranked #1 by Wine Spectator in their retrospective tasting of 2000 vintage Cabernets last year.
- 2001 Cabernet Sauvignon - 94 Points - Wine Spectator, 93 Points – Wine Advocate
- 2002 Cabernet Sauvignon - 95 Points - In a retrospective tasting of this wine in 2012 Robert Parker, Jr. described it as - "Impressive, youthful, full-throttle, opulent, a flashy effort with terrific density. This full-bodied, exuberant, irresistible 2002 is still an adolescent in terms of its development. It should keep for another 10-20 years."
- 2003 Cabernet Sauvignon - 91 Points - "Rising Star Cabernet Producer" - Wine Spectator
- 2004 Cabernet Sauvignon - 96 Points - "It's a winner....Buoncristiani deserves far greater attention" - Robert Parker, Jr. - Wine Advocate
- 2005 Cabernet Sauvignon - 96 Points - "This is a major 2005 that is clearly one of the most concentrated wines in the vintage, unfortunately, only 324 cases were made, but if you were lucky enough to get any, this stunner is just beginning to drink well, and yet capable of another 20+ years of aging potential." - Robert Parker, Jr. - Wine Advocate
- 2006 Cabernet Sauvignon - 93+ Points - Robert Parker, Jr. - Wine Advocate
- 2007 Cabernet Sauvignon - 93+ Points - Robert Parker, Jr. - Wine Advocate
- 2008 Cabernet Sauvignon - 93 Points - Robert Parker, Jr. - Wine Advocate
- 2009 Cabernet Sauvignon - 94 Points - Robert Parker, Jr. - Wine Advocate
- 2010 Cabernet Sauvignon - 95 Points - "flawlessly constructed...opulent and Margaux-like." -Robert Parker, Jr. - Wine Advocate