Library Vintages of Buoncristiani Cabernet Sauvignon
Now that you are a part of the family, we're opening up our cellar to you. We've held back a small amount of every vintage of our highly rated Cabernet Sauvignons dating all the way back to our first vintage in 1999. Every bottle has been perfectly cellared at 55º degrees since it was bottled. Very limited quantities are available - even for family members.
- 1999 Cabernet Sauvignon - 92 Points - Wine Spectator - Among the Top Ten in Wine Spectator's retrospective tasting of 1999 vintage Cabernets two years ago.
- 2000 Cabernet Sauvignon - 91 Points - Wine Spectator - Ranked #1 by Wine Spectator in their retrospective tasting of 2000 vintage Cabernets last year.
- 2001 Cabernet Sauvignon - 94 Points - Wine Spectator, 93 Points – Wine Advocate
- 2002 Cabernet Sauvignon - 95 Points - In a retrospective tasting of this wine in 2012 Robert Parker, Jr. described it as - "Impressive, youthful, full-throttle, opulent, a flashy effort with terrific density. This full-bodied, exuberant, irresistible 2002 is still an adolescent in terms of its development. It should keep for another 10-20 years."
- 2003 Cabernet Sauvignon - 91 Points - "Rising Star Cabernet Producer" - Wine Spectator
- 2004 Cabernet Sauvignon - 96 Points - "It's a winner....Buoncristiani deserves far greater attention" - Robert Parker, Jr. - Wine Advocate
- 2005 Cabernet Sauvignon - 90 Points - Wine Enthusiast
- 2006 Cabernet Sauvignon - 93+ Points - Robert Parker, Jr. - Wine Advocate
- 2007 Cabernet Sauvignon - 93+ Points - Robert Parker, Jr. - Wine Advocate
- 2008 Cabernet Sauvignon - 93 Points - Robert Parker, Jr. - Wine Advocate
- 2009 Cabernet Sauvignon - 94 Points - Robert Parker, Jr. - Wine Advocate