6 Bottle Library Vertical of Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon - Vintages 2000-2005
As a member of our family - La Famiglia - and in celebration of twenty years as a family winery founded by us brothers, we are proudly opening up our cellar to you. We've held back a small amount of every vintage of our highly rated Cabernet Sauvignons dating all the way back to 2000. These wines have been perfectly cellared at 55º degrees since being bottled. Very limited quantities are available - even for family members.
- 2000 Cabernet Sauvignon - 91 Points - Wine Spectator - Ranked #1 by Wine Spectator in their retrospective tasting of 2000 vintage Cabernets.
- 2001 Cabernet Sauvignon - 94 Points - Wine Spectator, 93 Points – Wine Advocate
- 2002 Cabernet Sauvignon - 95 Points - In a retrospective tasting of this wine in 2012 Robert Parker, Jr. described it as - "Impressive, youthful, full-throttle, opulent, a flashy effort with terrific density. This full-bodied, exuberant, irresistible 2002 is still an adolescent in terms of its development. It should keep for another 10-20 years."
- 2003 Cabernet Sauvignon - 91 Points - "Rising Star Cabernet Producer" - Wine Spectator
- 2004 Cabernet Sauvignon - 96 Points - "It's a winner....Buoncristiani deserves far greater attention" - Robert Parker, Jr. - Wine Advocate
- 2005 Cabernet Sauvignon - 96 Points - "This is a major 2005 that is clearly one of the most concentrated wines in the vintage, unfortunately, only 324 cases were made, but if you were lucky enough to get any, this stunner is just beginning to drink well, and yet capable of another 20+ years of aging potential." - Robert Parker, Jr. - Wine Advocate